Having a patio in the backyard is about as common as a sprawling green lawn. A patio can be defined as an outdoor courtyard, usually surrounded by buildings, partly planted and largely. Moreover, their designs in recent years, their designs have been anything but average.
Although the Patios Exeter are conventional pieces for most outdoor living spaces, this does not mean anyone can install and design them correctly.
A great asset for any home
If you are looking to inject new life into your property or if you have just moved into your new home, then a patio is something any homeowner should consider. Wonder why they excite people so much? It is simply because creating a more outdoor living space and spending time outside with your close ones is healthy. In fact, having patios Exeter are one of the best home improvement projects you can think of.
Perceived benefits of having a patio
- A great place to unwind: perhaps the most important thing about having a patio is that it is a great place to spend a bit of quality time with your family and friends. Not only that, it can be a perfect place to relax on your own as well. You can furnish your patio with a sophisticated and elegant table and with a few relaxing chairs.
- Great for adding value to your house: while the patio gives you a great space for your family and friends to relax and socialise, they also add value to your property. It is the best feature that buyers look for in a home.
- Incredibly durable: the materials we use to make patios Exeter can last throughout the more extreme winter months. It is incredibly durable and can withstand any weather conditions, from intense winds to rain and snow.
- You can maintain them easily: patios are extremely easy to maintain as they are either made from stone or concrete (both durable and strong materials). They offer an aesthetic boost to your home and a wonderful place to while away the hours.
Types of Patios to choose from:
- Paver Patios
- Brick Patios
- Flagstone Patios
- Gravel Patios
- Slate Patios
- Sand Patios
- Concrete Patios
- Cut Stone Patios
- Pavement Patios
- Clay Brick Patios
- Tile Patios
- Mat Patios
Ready-mix concrete Service
We provide our high-quality and finest ready-mixed concrete to projects of all shapes and sizes. You can trust our team to support you with any project – commercial, industrial or domestic. We guarantee that all our concrete Exeter supplies will be delivered to your doorstep in time. Moreover, A & M GROUNDWORKS are the main suppliers of not only ready-mix Concrete Exeter but also of floor screed and concrete slabs.
Choose from our most commonly demanded mixes:
- Designed concrete
- Watertight concrete
- Concrete range
- Foam concrete
- Fibre-reinforced concrete
- Foundation Concrete
- Branded Concrete
- Performance concretes
What makes us stand out from others?
Time and cost-effective: Our professional workers have the ability and correct information, and will finish the project on time and in the correct manner. If you need to finish your project within a set time outline, hiring the correct workers might be the best choice for you. Our highly trained staff provide the best possible service.
Experienced: Whether it’s a large industrial project or simply a DIY job at your house, we offer the same excellent service to every customer. Our experienced team understand how getting ready for a project is vital; how much concrete is required, how long it will take to dry, and knowing very well about the correct equipment, tools and material to use.
Reliable and faultless work: enormous projects need instant mix-ups, and if you didn’t get the combination right and tried to complete the project hastily, it can be extremely expensive. But our team has years of experience, we are able to meet your exact specifications and requirements. We aim to build a sustainable business by supplying an extensive variety of construction materials.
Other noticeable services provided by us:
- Machine hire: providing every kind of machine that is required for the project.
- Brickwork: skilled labour make sure to deliver the best service.
- Drainage: before introducing the proper drainage system a thorough investigation is made by our workers.
- Driveways: our team perform all the task of paving styles
- Dropped Kerbs
- Retaining walls